--- Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> whew, so much discussion over one wheel or two, one
> knob and a ring.

I know. I was suprised it went this far, as well.
Still, I learned something which is always good. Plus,
for whatever reason it's interesting to hear how
people shoot differently.

I'll make the leap to wheels soon enough with the K10D
(most likely), but I'll always have my tactile fix
when I take out the MZ-S, LX, and 67.

As far as the original question goes, I think I'm
going to stay with the all metal, built like a tank,
VS1 105mm Macro. It's a great lens and I got mine for
almost nothing as NOS on eBay. I was thinking of
something smaller and lighter but hell, being a member
of the brotherhood has given me biceps like tree
trunks. I can handle it for now...

-Brendan