Pancho,

I picked one up recently on eBay and I quite like it.

Here's a sample low-res pic taken with this lens.
INFO: MZ-S, 540FGZ flash (bounced 90 degrees with
catchlight panel) not sure what focal length maybe
40-50mm, probably f5.6 or 8, Kodak HD400 consumer
film.

http://www.members.aol.com/bmacrae/family.jpg

I think it's quite sharp, at least in the middle
f-range. Nice and contrasty. Good for color (have not
used it for any b/w work yet). Build quality is pretty
good but not a home run. Lightweight. Autofocus is a
tad noisy but not terribly so.

Hope this helps.

-Brendan