Just to satisfy my curiosity I checked 6 local online stores to see
what it would cost to swap my current Sandisk Ultra II CF capacity
(3.512GB) to the SD equivalent.

Assuming prices are up to date, the average works out to: AU$257 (~US$195)

Which isn't too bad considering that's about what my 2GB card cost.

At least I now know approx. how much to add to the cost of the K10D
when it's released ;-)

Dave