You'll need an extension tube.  Then you may have trouble getting 1-1
reproduction using the slide copier.  WW had some posts about it.  I
have a bellows but I've never used it on a digital camera.  (Maybe I
should dig it out and play with it some day.)

--
When you're worried or in doubt,
        Run in circles, (scream and shout).