Interesting presentations. No one hanging around the cabin. No PDML
Central. Not as many folks camping as expected. Good conversations.

I actually camped this time. Drank all of 5 bottles of beer. Found out
my Olympus C-5050Z will get a focus lock without pre-flash in light I
could hardly see through the optical viewfinder in around the campfire.
Found a great place to have breakfast in Newland. There was a lady my
age attending, it turned out she actually went to the same high school I
did. Did not know her from then (6K+ students). Was motivated enough
that I actually came home and added some content to my digital webpage.

List members noticed:
Doug
Cesar
Nico
Matt
Charlie B
Self

Seems like there were a couple of others, but my memory is defective.

All in all it was an interesting and pleasant weekend.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com