I have a number of pictures of that part of town but none of them
include anything that looks like that building. No matter, I hang out
in Peel for a bit of the time whenever I'm on the Island ...

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW2/large/37b.jpg
© 2002 by Godfrey DiGiorgi
Hasselblad 903SWC, Kodak TMax 100, HC-110 1:31 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

so I'll poke around when I get there next month! :-)

Godfrey