Yep, I remember it well.

The first stuff I ever bought was from the one big
time stoner in my grade in high school. He was also a
big time photographer. And what did it come in?

Uh huh...

I remember it sat in plain sight among all of the
other film cans on the top of my dresser (don't tell
my mother), right next to my (borrowed) Canon Ae1.

-Brendan

--- Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In the seventies we used film cans to store
> marijuana. A film can
> full was just enough for a weekend jaunt. My camera
> bag frequently
> held a dozen cans full of film and two or three
> packed with weed.
> Those were the days, my friend.
> Paul
> On Aug 22, 2006, at 11:22 PM, George Sinos wrote:
>
> > When I think about how many of those I've thrown
> away over the
> > years....
> >
> > Actually, I few years ago I started tossing them
> into a large plastic
> > trash bag.  My daughter thought she could use them
> for a craft
> > project.  She lost interest, but the bag is almost
> full.
> >
> > Maybe I should sign up for an ebay account.
> >
> > See you later, gs
> > <http://georgesphotos.net>
> >
> > On 8/22/06, Brendan MacRae
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I wish I'd thought of that, George.
> >>
> >> Maybe these would've gone for more!
> >>
> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

ViewItem&ih=008&item=180018035985&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%