--- Pål Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Right, I know why I need the glass holder I just
wondered about the rotating one. Of course, I read a
review of the scanner where a guy said the glass
holders were too expensive and not necessary. His
trick was to unroll his MF film on a light box and put
books on top of them for a hour or so. After that, he
said, they would lose most of their curl and work fine
in the standard non-glass holder. Sounds crazy to me.

> > Plus, where can I find the standard, less
> expensive
> > glass holder in stock? It's seems they're on
> national
> > backorder.
>

> B+H have had the glass holder on back order for
> close to a year. I found
> mine in Norway.
>

> Pål

Has it really been that long? I'm going to have to
really look around.

Thanks, Pal.

-Brendan