Reading facts wears you down John?  This is mighty demonstration of what
I've been saying for a while now.

Report: "Pentax has made some improvement in sales".

(raucous applause followed by cheering and back-slapping)

Report: "Other mfrs. have exceeded Pentax in sales"

(boos, hisses, how dare you confuse us with the facts)

Tom C.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered."