Hello Cotty,

Neither one just jumped out and made me go 'wow!', but as I looked
further, they really started to grow on me.  The first, I really
appreciate the issues with that kind of lighting (having my own
similar shots that look pretty bad).  Very tough to show the details
that you have in that one.  I would have loved to see a few more shots
of this one - slightly different perspectives and focal lengths.

The second has such a strong sky - it is very good.

I appreciate your sharing with us.

--
Best regards,
Bruce