By asking comment if composition is busy, you kind of expecting 'guided
criticism/appreciation' ?

I saw this picture last night and was thinking and still thinking again -
you know what, relly liked the overall impact of the picture.
very good colors - good exposure and saturation.  what film ?  how you took
it ?  are you inside something and taking picture of outside ? but then the
exposure to the compound and distant subjects seem very nicely exposed !

it is a bit busy, but not 'cluttered'.  so lot of chances to make it very
impressive however can't think of what to take off. that car seems to be out
of sequence, but can't be taken out unless it was managed at the time of
taking picture.  however, also that house is kind of out of sequence.