These are cameras, some mine and others belonging to employers, with which
I've burned film or memory, in no particular order.  I have some others
which are either inheritances or curiosities, but which I haven't used.

Pentax 6x7
Pentax SP1000
Pentax ME Super
Pentax Super A
Pentax P30t
Bronica ETR
Mamiya RB67 ProS
Mamiya Press
Hasselblad ELM
Rolleiflex TLR w Schneider 75/2.8
Linhof Technika 45
Linhof Technika 23
Toyo View 4x5 Monorail
Sinar 4x5 Monorail
Arca Swiss 4x5 Monorail
Horseman 4x5 Monorail
Nikkormat FT2
Nikon F
Nikon FM
Nikon FM2
Nikon FE
Nikon FE2
Nikon F801
Fuji 35mm Microfilm camera
Klimsch Commodore 40in x 40in graphic arts camera
De Vere 8x10 vertical copy camera with 4x5 back
Agfa Optima 1035
Some Instamatics
A no-name SVGA digicam
Fujifilm 2800Z
Fujifilm S7000

Regards,
Anthony Farr

Scott
> Loveless
> Sent: Thursday, 24 August 2006 4:02 AM
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> Subject: Useless gearhead quiz (was - venting)

> > Same guy. I'll debate you when I think you're attacking Pentax unfairly.
But that's
> just to help maintain list equilibrium. If I'm a fan of any camera, I
guess it would be
> Leica thread mounts, but I'm a user for the most part. I've owned and used
two
> Nikons, five Mamiyas, two Leicas, one Speed Graphic, one Minolta, one
Canon and