On Aug 28, 2006, at 6:55 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> Thanks Bob. But why would I have lost four bids? I would think the
> next highest bidder would become the current buyer. Well, I still have
> a lot of watchers. Hope it closes with some activity. Only about 8
> hours to go.

I've had this happen.  Four bids by different bidders would make me
suspect that they're all actually the same person.  Sometimes if you
have a reserve price you'll get multiple bids just to see what your
reserve, and then all are suddenly canceled.  One guy made five bids
on one auction, each one higher, just seeking out my reserve, and
then cancelled them all, saying he had bid by accident.  By accident
five times over a two day period???!!!   I reported him to eBay and
they kicked him out.  Maybe you should report those bidders.

Bob