On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:44:16 +1000, Paul Stenquist
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was paid immediately upon conclusion of the autction. I've checked my
> Paypal account several times.
> The money is there. I'm shipping tomorrow. However, I also received a
> notice from ebay that my account may have been compromised. They asked
> me to set a new password.
> Life goes on.

Hopefully that's not a spam in itself.  Suggest you don't follow any links
on the email from ebay to change your password - go into ebay directly.

I've been getting a few ebay spam emails telling me that my account has
been compromised or suspended.  Each time the quality of the spam
improves.  All were fake.  If unsure forward the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and see what response you get back.

Hope this helps.

Ciao,

Peter in Sydney (going back to lurking and work...)