No, no, this email's got nothing to do with geology, I just thought it
wasn't fair that fellow Kiwis like David Mann and Jody should have all the
fun on this list, so I've decided to join up.

My photographic interests are travel, birds, insects, airshows, and
underwater photography (using Nikonos, no Pentax - the Pentaxes get wet too
quickly, even when covered in beef fat).  My website's at:

   www.richard-seaman.com

And since I'm a transplanted New Zealander now living in Chicago, there's
some American stuff, too.  Unfortunately and unbelievably, there's nothing
on New Zealand, but I'll try to correct that over the next few months!

If you just want a quick spin, take a look at the wallpaper page:

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Wallpaper/index.html

Looking forward to asking some questions and joining some discussions,

Richard.