Hi Gang.

Been a bit slack on the submissions and comments, but........

Taken last weekend at the final Trillium regular season show, the Zone
Classic. This is from the lead line class, kids from 4-7 years old,
are lead on a somewhat sane horse by a handler and judged. Every one
gets a ribbon and a prize. At this years Zone, they all recieved teddy
bears. I grabed this at the ingate as they came out. I only have a few
seconds to get these shots, as the parents and trainers all rush about
and its hard to geta shot with out something/someone in it.

I would have liked to see more of her face, but i like the look
anyway. I can  see she loves her new toy.

Nikon, er sorry Nik*n D200, 70-200 VR F2.8, some minor adjust in CS.

BTW i proccessed this out side under my big tree(vacation this week)
so i hope the adjustment looks good.

Comments welcome

Dave

--
Equine and pet photography, York and Durham Region.
www.caughtinmotion.com