You did good Jens.

The pose is excellent, the composition, perfect!
It has an exciting dynamic that starts from the lower left of the frame
and thrills, and delights all the way up to the top right.

The angles made by the hat, tipping down and to the left, is nicely
balanced
by her shoulders to form a pleasing triangle that fills the frame
beautifully.

It's not easy to capture such a shot, you excelled IMHO.

Regards, Max

Jens wrote:
What I am looking for is Attitude, Sex Appeal, Expression etc. Not
photographic excellence, what ever that is. Photography is often about
feelings. Not technical excellence.
Even though tecnical excellence is appreciated by some - even by me :-)
In this respect I believe I did rather well, cosidering I'm only a
beginner in "girl photography, photographing real models.This was my
second shooting of this kind.

How about this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bladt/228911656/in/set-72157594259168563/

BTW:
Most people look at the person IN the picture - not AT the picture. Most
people only notice the PICTURE if its' really very bad. I believe I have
said so before and I believe this is in fact very often the case.

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in
error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment
is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein. If you
have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and
delete the message.