Rob, who admits to having seen a press release, confirmed that it has a
battery grip.
When I searched the web for rumors, I found continued reference to
extended dynamic range and advanced noise reduction. Both of these are
apparently detailed in patents filed by Pentax. They also seem to be
what Aaron was hinting at. Jostein, I thought you saw Aaron's press
release as well?? Your winks and smileys seemed to suggest that.