Ken,
Appreciate your "nits". Glad to receive them.
I had removed a sunlight spot, etc. from the UL corner, but I did miss
the little brown spot.
Right edge is uncropped. I tried cropping a little from the right edge,
as you suggested. Upper right peddle area then has an edge problem.
IMO, taking any more off starts to suffocate the image.
Guess I'm stuck with this crop.

Jack