Good.  Just to clarify.  The back must cover the full 4x5 frame; not a
small portion of it.  So as not to be picky, let's say it must cover at
least 90% of the frame.

Any larger back, say 10x8, would of course also count.

And by selling, we mean a single back on sale to the public.  Not the unit
price for 10,000 to a back manufacturer.

John