This is all speculation, Pentax has made no such promises publicly.  If
it shows up those who said the aperture simulator was removed to allow
for the addition of "USM" type lenses will feel vindicated.  Those who
want quieter auto focusing will be happy.  Those who don't care about
autofocus, won't care much.  The fact is that if the electrical system
for the lens is powered by PZ connections, the removal of the aperture
simulator to make it possible is so much sophistry, (as if it weren't
that already).

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein