I agree, not that I know him, but certainly from his writing I have come to
respect his opinion and judgement enormously.  Also, from his articles and
snapshots that often accompany them, I get the impression he has strong
family values and generally a good person.

Cheers!  Mike

I have known him about 25 years.  I called him Mr. Keppler most of
those years and only started calling him Burt when he insisted.  I
respect him more than any other photo industry writer.  He is
absolutely the most ethical man I have met in this business, and one
of the best informed.  He's a damned nice person, to boot.  I hope
I'm still going as strong when I get to be his age.

Bob