I like the color rendition of the second, it's more, I think that the
background could be lightened a bit to good effect, maybe half as bright
as that on the first, while keeping the white flowers roughly the same
brightness level.  I don't know if that's possible.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein