That's an interesting aspect. For example, DA 40 Ltd is known to cover
35mm, probably you remember Unca Mickey (from whom we haven't heard for
some time) who uses it on his *ist (without any D).
I'm still waiting for information on the true coverage of the different
DA lenses, which may be larger than APS in many cases. This might
indicate whether Pentax let an upgrade path to future larger sensors.

Anybody out there with DA lenses who still shoots film willing to spend
some frames?

TIA, Pancho