Guys and Gals,

Here's a link to a gallery I composed from our recent trip to Costa Rica.
You should be warned, however, that it is more of a "trip report" than a
show of anything really "gallery worthy". The gallery is huge, but I offer
it nonetheless for any and all who are remotely interested in Costa Rica
and have time to spare. All photos taken with either the ist-D (high
numbers) or a Pentax point-and-shoot (low numbers).

http://exposedfilm.net/costarica/

Also, the most recent entry in the "monthly journal" part of the website
(August) includes my first photos with the K100. Literally as soon as the
K100 arrived, I jumped in the already-packed car and drove to Shenandoah
for the weekend to play around with it. All but 3 or 4 of the photos were
taken with the k100, with the occasional shot taken with the ist-D.

http://exposedfilm.net/journal/2006/06aug/

Enjoy, and as usual, comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Best
regards,

   - Jerome