Hey Folks,

I've got a couple of questions about the FA 100/2.8 Macro. Well first off, I
ordered an F 100/2.8 Macro from KEH in EX condition. What they sent was an
FA 100/2.8 Macro in EX. Not bad for $235 eh?

Anyways, how does the "clamp" feature work? It's my understanding that it's
supposed to provide some sort of tension when using the lens in manual
focus. I turn it to the "on" position but nothing happens. Does it need to
be on an AF body in order to work? Someone please enlighten me...

Thanks in advance,

Mark