I've seen quite a few mentions of the Auto 110 here recently, so to ask
a blunt question in finest Yorkshire fashion, are they any good as cameras
as opposed to collectors items?

Obviously the negative size is a limiting factor but has anyone acheived
startling results? Any PUG entries with the 110? Can you still get 110
films easily? Is there much choice of emulsion? I had a quick look in the
last copy of 'Amateur Photographer' and didn't seen any film for sale,
but then again I did see a chap taking pictures at a local car show
yesterday with one of those 1970s cheap point and shoot 110 cameras that
look like overgrown spy cameras, so he must have got some somewhere.

The reason I ask is Auto 110s and their lenses sometimes crop up quite
cheaply in unexpected places like car boot sales. Might keep my eyes open
if it's a useful bit of kit.

Chris