>What you didn't specify was the video image size and the frame rate.
 >Nor did you indicate the size of storage card you would use for the 20
 >minutes.  Is audio quality an issue?  Do you want to be able to zoom
 >while videoing?  What about anti-shake?
 >
 >Having delved into the P&S video aspect a bit, those questions need
to be answered.

 >--
 >Best regards,
 >Bruce

Thanks for the additional thoughts.  I'd not considered them.
I really don't know what size of card would be required for 20+
minutes of video.
I'm assuming a 1 or 2 gig would be adequate, but someone can correct
me on that.
Frame rate would need to be 15 or so.
Audio quality is not an issue.  This is for practice rather than presentation.
It will be stationary so zoom while shooting is not critical.

Sincerely,

Collin Brendemuehl
http://www.brendemuehl.net
http://evangelicalperspective.blogspot.com

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose"
                                                 -- Jim Elliott