Hi all,

I've recently bought a 77mm Limited lens - what a black beauty!
Today I compared the AF to my other lenses. And I am concerned about
AF speed - it is noticeably slower than with FA 50/1.4 and FA 35/2. It
is accurate, but slower. Manual focus action is extremely pleasant,
tighter than the other two (not as tight as MF lenses but sort of...).
I am assuming that one of the reasons can be quite long way from
minimum focus distance to infinity (about 1/2 turn) and the other one
- that quite tight focus action - more resistance to the AF system.

I compared it on two cameras (PZ1 and *ist DS) - with the same results.
Can anybody, having the 77, set me at ease? The one I bought was the
last one in the store - in case of the return I won't be able to
compare it to another one (but my marriage will probably be saved...).

Thanks in advance,
Jerry