And even less amusing when the wind pushes the debris from the chunk
(which is now many chunks) back towards the shore of the lake . . .
thus causing the thrower and his band of followers to flee for safety!

IL Bill

(Yes, I have seen, and possess a video like this.  No, I am not among
the people on shore)