I read the article and the photographers own words give me the
impression that she's out of touch with reality, in some ways.  Most
people in society have been conditioned to see images such as these as
child abuse.  However she got a lot of free publicity out of it.and
since California seems to have become just a large extension of
Hollywood, I guess down deep she's, if not enjoying it, benefiting by
it.  Just remember the old adage, "It doesn't matter what they print, as
long as they spell my name right!"

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein