Funny, 2 wouldn't install on my 98se machine even though 1 is
installed.  I have original CDs' for both the update and the CD
instalation simply screwed up the installation for 1 and crashed every
time I tried to run it thereafter untill I reinstalled 1.  There must be
something different...  Microsoft says that every installation of
windows is unique, or at least they used to.