(Please: the term is "ColorSync", not "ColorSynch" ... it's an Apple
trademark.
There is no such thing as "ColorSynch". ;-)

I'm sorry, i don't understand the description of your settings. There
is no option called "ColorSynch Workflow" in the Photoshop CS2 "Edit-
 >Color Settings" dialog. There is an option for a working colorspace
listed as "ColorSync RGB - Generic RGB". Is that what you're using?

I also don't see any settings as you've labeled in the Print with
Preview dialog ('Source', 'Print Space', etc). You don't list what
options you've set in the Epson print driver dialog.

In the Photoshop CS2 help, when you search on ColorSync, it go to a
page describing "Letting the Printer Manage Color" and shows how to
set up a ColorSync printing workflow as I described below. I suspect
you're running Photoshop CS ...

Godfrey