I'd like to than everyone who commented.  I really appreciated the
feedback.  I'm going to try my hand at a new version of the original, as
well as a shot at one more in a few days with a similar though slightly
different ship location.  I was hoping for somewhat more of a consensus
yea or nae on the sepia vs B&W vs original color versions, but that
seems to be all over the place.  I guess you can satisfy some of the
PDML some of the time...

Tom C wrote:

>Unfortunately I haven't looked at them all yet either.  I have no complaints
>about this one whatsoever.
>
>Very, very nice Peter!
>
>http://www.mindspring.com/~megazip/PESO_--_schoonerpassesfaulknersiiis.html
>

>Tom C.
>

>>From: Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: "pentax list" <PDML@pdml.net>
>>Subject: Re: PESO -- Schooner Passes Falkners Light III (variations)
>>Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:23:00 +0100
>>
>>On 7/9/06, P. J. Alling, discombobulated, unleashed:
>>

>>>http://www.mindspring.com/~megazip/PESO_--_schoonerpassesfaulknersiiis.html
>>>

>>best of the set IMO. Lovely.
>>

>>--
>>

>>Cheers,
>>  Cotty
>>

>>___/\__
>>||=====|    http://www.cottysnaps.com

Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein