That's an absurd response. I didn't say Rob MUST be wrong now. I said
he COULD be wrong because his understanding is based on currently
available knowledge and technology. Change is constant. I cited an
example of someone drawing firm conclusions about future advances based
only on the technology as it was understood at the time.