Only if most Pentax cameras support it.  It seems at this point there
will be two classes of Pentax DSLR, the entry level early semi-pro
bodies, (*ist-D), which won't support lenses with internal focus motors,
and the advanced/semi-pro (K10D), and it's successors which will.  Since
most people will probably buy a K100D, K110D or *ist-DL rather than a
K10D for the foreseeable future, lens manufactures will have to support
both or lose out on a significant share of that market.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein