On 9/10/06, Powell Hargrave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Think I want one but the Ds will do just fine until at least the first
> price drop.

I agree, Powell.  I am happy with my DS, and I figure the initial
price of the K10d will be probably $1200 CDN.  I would probably get
about $300-400 trade-in value on the DS, so it's not really a
worthwhile upgrade yet.  Plus, I just blew a grand on lenses and I'm
unemployed. :)  (43 and 77)

I can't wait to see the actual photographic results of the K10d,
however.  Specs are one thing...  I want to see results!

Mike
--
MichaelHamilton.ca