Thanks, Godfrey and Mat. Knowing I'm missing some (actually quite a
few) color nuances has made me 'feel' deprived.
May go CS2 (or whatever is the latest 'pro' version) with the advent of
possessing the K10D.
Will likely wait for such as "dp-review" prior to making a final K10D
decision, but doubt I'll have the patience to wait for the next
"de-bugged" version.

Jack