Nice shot - especially with the surfer in the corner.  It really makes
the composition.  I liked it enough to play around with it.  It shows
just a little flat on my monitor.  I looked at the histogram and it
looks like you could adjust it just a touch on the left side to get
the blacks to be black.  I also upped the saturation about 10%.
Something you might want to try.

You are showing some good work from this trip!

--
Best regards,
Bruce