Yes, this is EXACTLY the problem mine has, only with certain lenses.
It's had it since new, it's consistent, and I've posted about it here
numerous times.  Many people told me I was seeing things, or that it was
designed to be that way, or I had bad eyes, so I'm glad to see a couple
others now mentioning it.

Thanks,
Ed

Snip.....