Who, me? I haven't bought into any digital system yet. I have one body
and a kit lens. I bought them because I wanted to find out about
digital photography. At some point I will buy more, and when I do I
want a robust, weather-proof body, as I had with my LXs, and
weather-proof lenses. I can get both of those with Olympus. But
whichever brand I choose I will essentially be writing off the body
and lens I already have.

However, I do also have over £20,000-worth of film equipment (new
prices - I'd probably get about 30p for it now), and I want to be able
to use some of that on my digital equipment - does Pentax have
anything that would let me do that?

The new Pentax looks like a damn good camera, but Aaron was on about
some killer feature that would make him give up his 67s, and which no
other dslr had. I still don't see it.

--
Cheers,
 Bob