I just rang Digital City (formerly Fletchers Fotographics) here in Canberra
and the guy I spoke to knew less than me about the K10D.  I was hoping to
find out when it will be available, what lens it will be sold with and what
price (although CR Kennedy have already told me $1499 with lens).

I may have to ring CRK direct to see if they'll tell me anything.  If I can
find out when it will be physically available, with which lens and a firm
price, I can work on my wife to try to get spending approval.

:)

James M