I don't think so. I'm reasonably sure he was talking about the 22 bit
ADC and the image processing. Other speculative posts on the web have
linked these with lower noise and more dynamic range than one might
expect. Of course a sales rep may have exaggerated the benefits of
these. Or we may not be fully aware of the benefits. In any case, he
seemed convinced, and he is usually somewhat of a sceptic. Time will
tell.
Paul
On Sep 12, 2006, at 10:47 PM, Gonz wrote:

> Aaron has gone MIA since the press release pre-release.  Maybe his
> info
> was incorrect???
>
> rg
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Douglas Newman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>> "1. 22-bit ADC
>>> 2. D-BG2 Battery Grip
>>> 3. Compatibility with supersonic motor-driven lenses
>>> 4. Newly designed PRIME imaging engine:
>>> 5. Dust-proof, water-resistant construction
>>> 6. Powerful rechargeable batteries for extended