Actually, this is perfect for a friend of mine.  She's going to be
travelling, wants to document her travels with good quality RAW images, but
also wants to give out snaps to some of the people she photographs.  We
found a couple of portable printers for her - and now she can shoot RAW and
JPEG and print out the JPEGS.  She wanted to use a Pentax because she could
use some of my lenses, saving quite a bit of $$ in that way.  She's gonna
love this RAW + JPEG feature.  And being able to create a JPEG from a RAW
file within the camera could come in handy as well.

The features are not for everybody, but I bet my friend will tumble for the
camera just on those features alone.

Shel