Nope, only Oly and Fuji use them that I know of. They also have not
gotten cheap. Consider XD cards as being semi-proprietary. The C-5050Z
was the first Oly to use the dual card setup. I still like mine.
interestingly it will do about 90% of what I need/want a camera to do.
The K10D looks like it would do about 95%. By comparison the MXen can do
98%, and the other 2% would require rather specialized equipment anyway.
Somehow that other 5% seems awful expensive. Both the C-5050Z and the
K10D are far too complicated in my opinion. Still, digital is darn
convenient. Iffen I had the money I would buy a K10D anyway.

BTW, I wonder when they will stop putting a D on the names?

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com