On 9/14/06, Kostas Kavoussanakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, mike wilson wrote:
>
> > If I wanted one I would be buying it from America, for the same price as a
> > K100D & lens here.
>
> I don't think you could, unless you were lucky with Her Majesty. And
> how about warranty?

Inform the place you buy from that you want a completed Pentax
International Warrenty Certificate for all the items and you should be
covered.

I bought stuff from Canada, a few days after the sale was completed &
the items had been shipped I found out about them. The store requested
them from Pentax Canada, filled them out & posted them to me.

Dave