In a message dated 8/28/01 11:48:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< A very good weekend >>
Great Story. His joy must have made you very happy. That's something you'll
remember all your life and be a particularly fond memory when your dad is no
longer with you.
My father too, was a photographer for a daily newspaper when he was young. I
have his Crown Graphic sitting with my collection of antique cameras and
enjoy looking when I go into my photography slide room. I've yet to actually
use it to take pictures but one day, I keep telling myself that I will take
it out and use it.
Vic