Just a word to the list:

I've known John for a while through one or two NorCal meetings.  I've also
shopped at Reed's a few times even though it's a lot easier for me to get
to some closer stores.  It's probably one of the best, if not the best,
store in what we in the area call the "East Bay," and service is better
than the big stores in San Francisco as well.  If you're out of the area,
and if John can match the B&H prices, you certainly can't go wrong on
price.  And like John says, some of us know where he lives <LOL>

Shel

Pentax