Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] vegne af Pancho
Hasselbach
Sendt: 14. september 2006 22:46
Til: pdml@pdml.net
Emne: FS: 1.2/55mm

Hi gang,

I've got a spare Revuenon 1.2/55mm for sale. It's the Tomioka built one
which Toshiko Takinami refers favourably to on Stan's site. It has 9
aperture blades, f-stops from 1.2 through 16, and 58mm filter thread.
Glass is clean without any marks. No fungus or dirt. Snappy aperture.
Slight marks of wear on the focus ring, on the bottom when focussed to
infinity, that is where the short distances are printed. Focus is
smooth, probably a tad less on the short end, but far away from "rough".
Both caps included. Pictures of the lens and a sample picture on
request. 85 EUR plus shipping.

Also for sale: An SMC-M 3.5/135, in good shape and technically perfect
state, with both caps and lens case, for 35 EUR plus shipping.

Oh, and I've got an SFXn for sale on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170027315907

I'm off until sunday night, so don't be angry on me if I don't answer
any questions or request until then.

Cheers,
Pancho