Ted,

I was at the Experimental Aircraft Association's Oshgosh, Wisconsin
fly-in earlier this year.  Your airplane is surely interesting.  Is it
a replica of a pre-WWII racer?

Your shot leaves some things to be desired.  Shooting from the tarmac,
it is difficult to capture the strangeness and beauty of the plane.
You need some height to get a better down angle and maybe more of a
side view to see the profile.  I realize how hard this is after the
Oshgosh show...5,000 planes mostly sitting on the ground.

Regards,  Bob S.